Ways to Give
Giving at St. Paul's
You can make your gifts in person using cash, checks, or debit/credit cards. While you’re attending experiences at St. Paul’s, you can use giving envelopes or giving in the offering plate for your convenience and security. You may always drop off or mail a check to the church office.
400 Wayne Avenue
Defiance, Ohio 43512
Set up an online account allowing tithes and offerings in several ways:
- Use a credit or debit card
- Link directly to a bank account
Through your online account, you can set up recurring giving and also track your giving history.
Non Cash Giving
Did you know you can donate non-cash gifts like stocks, bonds, mutual funds, or cars? There are many other ways to give:
- Marketable Securities: transfer ownership of your stocks, bonds, or mutual fund shares
- Other Non-Cash Gifts: donate items like cars, boats, and jewelry
- Life Insurance: name St. Paul’s+ as a beneficiary of your policy
- Planned Gifts: give via retirement assets, bequests, trusts, etc. as part of your overall personal financial strategy